Zopiclone (Imovane) is indicated for the short-term treatment and symptomatic relief of insomnia characterized by difficulty in falling asleep, frequent nocturnal awakenings and/or early morning awakenings.
Treatment with zopiclone sleeping pills should usually not exceed 7-10 consecutive days. Use for more than 2-3 consecutive weeks requires complete re-evaluation of the patient. Prescriptions for zopiclone should be written for short-term use (7-10 days) and it should not be prescribed in quantities exceeding a 1-month supply.
Dosage and administration:
- Imovane should only be taken when you are able to get a full night’s sleep (7 to 8 hours) before you need to be active again.
- The standard adult dose of zopiclone is one tablet just before you go to bed.
- This medication should be taken in a single intake and not readministered during the same night.
- If you are over 65 years of age the dose is half a tablet taken just before you go to bed.
- If you have a liver or kidney problem, the usual recommended dose is half a tablet taken just before you go to bed.Dosage forms and strengths:
- Imovane (Zopiclone) tablets 7.5 mg.
- Zopisign (Zopiclone) tablets 10 mg.Overdosage:
Overdose by zopiclone pills is usually manifested by varying degrees of central nervous system depression ranging from drowsiness to coma according to the quantity ingested. In mild cases, symptoms include drowsiness, confusion, and lethargy; in more severe cases, symptoms may include ataxia, hypotonia, hypotension, methaemoglobinaemia, respiratory depression, and coma. Overdose should not be life threatening unless combined with other CNS depressants, including alcohol. Other risk factors, such as the presence of concomitant illness and the debilitated state of the patient, may contribute to the severity of symptoms and very rarely can result in fatal outcome. Buy zopiclone,buy zopiclone uk,zopiclone buy,buy zopiclone online,zopiclone dosage.